These are a wonderful lunch, full of crunch and tasty goodness. Use our crumbed chicken recipe to cook up a batch of chicken and make these gorgeous wraps! (makes 8 – prepares many lunches or a friend/family feed!
You will need:
- 400g crumbed chicken
- 8 wraps (I recommend Freya’s spinach wraps but any will do!)
- salad mix/lettuce
- grated parmesan/cheddar (mozzarella if you want to toast it)
- Feta (optional)
- Barbecue sauce
- Avocado (So good when in season!)
- Chorizo if you are feeling fancy (slice it thin and place it sparingly)
- Toasted mushrooms and crispy bacon if you want taste sensation!
- Add a swirl of barbecue and mayonnaise to your wrap
- Mash your avocado and spread on top (or use slices, up to you!)
- Leaving space at bottom and top, add a bed of lettuce
- Crumble your feta (or add your grated cheese)
- Add any extras (chorizo, mushrooms, bacon)
- Add chicken, 4ish pieces dependent on size.
- Fold in the bottom and top and then the side most filled, rolling the wrap like a roll of newspaper.