Great for pastas and lasagne – simple and quick!
- 2 cups grated cheese (cheddar/Parmesan)
- 400ml milk (if too thick, can add dash more when cooking)
- 25g butter
- 25g flour
- salt & pepper
- Add butter to saucepan and melt on low-medium heat.
- Stir in the flour and keep stirring for 1-2 mins.
- Take off heat and slowly pour in milk while stirring constantly until smooth
- Return to heat for about 8 mins let simmer, but stir occasionally
- When your white sauce has simmered, add cheese and stir in until melted
- Don’t let it boil.