A quick and easy dough for pizzas or calzones!
- 7 grams active yeast (1/4 ounce packet)
- 2 1/2 cups bread flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 1 cup warm water (45 degrees)
You will need:
- medium sized bowl
- wooden spoon
- chopping board/surface lightly floured
- rolling pin (Or you can use your hands to pat flat)
- Pour water into a medium bowl and add sugar and yeast. Let stand for 10 mins
- Stir in flour, salt and oil and beat smooth.
- Let rest for 5 mins.
- Place dough on a lightly floured surface and pat/roll flat and round.